Outreach Advisory Committee— Members:
- Erica Freudenberger, Outreach & Engagement Consultant, SALS
- Krista Conrick, Program Manager of Adult Education at WSWHE BOCES
- Jennifer Hurd, Director of the Round Lake Public Library
- Dr. Erin Krivitski, Assistant Director for Workforce Innovation & Training in the Office of Continuing Education at SUNY Adirondack
- Johanna MacKay, Instructional Design Librarian, Skidmore College Lucy Scribner Library
Outreach to Prisons— We serve:
- Washington Correctional (72 Lock 11 Rd, Comstock, NY 12821)
- Great Meadow Correctional (11739 NY-22, Comstock, NY 128210)
Outreach to Jails— We serve:
- Hamilton County Jail (South Shore Rd, Lake Pleasant, NY 12108)
- Saratoga County Jail (6010 County Farm Rd, Ballston Spa, NY 12020)
- Warren County Jail (1340 State Route 9, Lake George, NY 12845)
- Washington County Jail (399 Broadway, Fort Edward, NY 12828)
More informationon Coordinated Outreach Services in New York
Individual member libraries offer various options for the delivery of books & materials to patrons.
Please contact your local library today for more information about available services.
Visit our Directory to find your local library.
Farm 2 Library
The Fresh Food Collective has teamed up with the Southern Adirondack Library System to provide fresh produce through select local libraries. All libraries will have deliveries of fresh fruit and vegetables each Tuesday and Friday from mid-July to mid-November.