Part 3: Message, Marketing, & Media – July 28th, 2016, 12:00, CST
This workshop walks participants through:
- How to develop a campaign message using values and emotional branding.
- Integrating that message into campaign outreach.
- Public presentations.
- Using the media to advance the message.
Register here: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/e8gwutbl7gb/event/registration.html
Part 2: The Best Defense is a Good Offense – July 21, 2016, 12:00, CST
This workshop provides participants with the knowledge needed to:
- Create a campaign plan.
- Recruit volunteer leadership.
- Detail roles and responsibilities.
Register here: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/e3l3fk4nzyp/event/registration.html
Social Media & Marketing Your Library, Part 1
Presented by Polly Farrington, owner of PA Farrington Associates
Thursday, March 31, 2016 from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at Schenectady County Public Library, Liberty & Clinton St, Schenectady NY
This workshop is co-sponsored by the Capital District Library Council (CDLC), Mohawk Valley Library System (MVLS), Southern Adirondack Library System (SALS) and Upper Hudson Library System (UHLS)