What can libraries do for small business? Plenty!
If you’re interested in working with small business and entrepreneurial enterprises in your community, come learn more about this grant program. SALS will be collaborating with local chambers of commerce, economic development councils, and SCORE in order to accomplish two things:
- Assist local small businesses and entrepreneurs
- Raise awareness of the business-related resources, assistance, and support our libraries provide
Libraries interested in being a part of this grant should attend the Tools for Trainers session, which will cover:
- Adult Literacy grant overview and expectations
- Identifying and using existing library resources
- Training on Project Outcomes
9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Wednesday, March 29
Southern Adirondack Library System
Registration is open here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LMB17
There is no obligation to participate in the grant by attending this training session – anyone interested in working with local businesses and entrepreneurs are welcome to attend.
Libraries Mean Business is supported by funds from the New York State Library’s Adult Literacy Library Services Program.