696 U.S. 9
Gansevoort, NY 12831
Big news: Our request for additional funding for the 21st Century Engagement & Communication Skills training series has been approved!
- 1 to 4 pm Wednesday, May 22 @ the Wilton Center of SUNY Adirondack (696 Route 9, Wilton) – room 216
These sessions will cover the following objectives/topics:
- Understand the role of diversity, inclusion, and communication in the workplace
- Learn to navigate changing demographics and communities to include all individuals
- Discover how to spark engagement of individuals across a range of perspectives
- Recognize micro-aggressions and bias, and develop strategies to address and minimize workplace impact
- Uncover best practices to promote inclusiveness
- Develop strategies and tools to help you implement D&I best practices in your library
The registration deadline is 10 am Monday, May 13; there is a maximum enrollment at each location of 26 participants.