Less Work, More Fun: A System to Supercharge your Storytime Planning and Creativity!
Anyone who has planned a successful storytime knows just how much work goes into it! Finding books that won’t bore the kids, songs to engage them, fingerplays, flannels, and more takes a lot of planning and time. The more planning you do, the more mental or physical files/lists/playlists pile up. At this session, you will learn a system for keeping track of your storytime successes and failures to streamline the process and make your programs even better the next time you do them.
- Helps you keep track of which books and activities have worked–or not worked–for each storytime!
- Makes it easy to request books. Just copy & paste!
- Reminds you of the great new song or title you want to incorporate the next time
- Streamlines planning so it takes much less time!
- Tracks when you have done storytimes, so you know when to repeat them
- Is accessible anywhere with an internet connection
- Is keyword searchable
- Hyperlinks websites, videos, extension activities
- Can include images of crafts, templates, flannels, and more!