Are you hearing, or fearing, that budget cuts are coming?
Are you worried about changes in municipal and/or county funding?
Are you wondering how you’re going to sustain your library?
WLA’s Library Legislation and Development Committee (LD&L) has experience advocating for Wisconsin libraries in a variety of political and economic climates. We’ve been asked to put together a panel to help answer your questions.
In order to make this session useful to the broadest audience, we’re encouraging you to submit your questions by June 1.
What worries you about your library’s financial future? Tell us about it, and if it’s within our scope, we’ll try our best to answer.
The panel will include the following individuals:
– Connie Meyer, LD&L Co-chair and retired (2020) Director of Bridges Library System
– Kathy Klager, LD&L Co-chair and retired (2019) Director of Pauline Haass Public Library, in Sussex
– Mark Arend, retired (2019) Assistant Director of Winnefox Library System
– Peter Loeffel, Director of Wauwatosa Public Library
– Mark Ibach, Consulting Services Coordinator for South Central Library System
– Steve Conway, Government Relations Coordinator for WLA; CEO Conway Consulting Group
– Kris Adams Wendt, Local and State Advocacy Coordinator, Wisconsin Valley Library Service
This webinar is sponsored by WLA’s Library Legislation and Development Committee (LD&L).
The webinar will be recorded and available for viewing afterwards.
Provided by Winnefox Library System