Outreach Advisory Committee— Members:
- Brandi Bishop, Program Coordinator for Community Partnerships for the Living Tobacco-Free initiative at the Glens Falls Hospital Health Promotion Center
- Erica Freudenberger, Outreach & Engagement Consultant, SALS
- Krista Conrick, Program Manager of Adult Education at WSWHE BOCES
- Jennifer Hurd, Director of the Round Lake Public Library
- Dr. Erin Krivitski, Coordinator of Workforce Training in the Office of Continuing Education at SUNY Adirondack
- Whitney Jobmann, Outreach & Advocacy Coordinator, Southern Adirondack Independent Living (SAIL)
Individual member libraries offer various options for the delivery of books & materials to patrons.
Please contact your local library today for more information about available services.
Visit our Directory to find your local library.
Outreach to Prisons— We serve:
1) Washington Correctional (72 Lock 11 Rd, Comstock, NY 12821)
2) Great Meadow Correctional (11739 NY-22, Comstock, NY 128210)
Outreach to Jails— We serve:
1) Hamilton County Jail (South Shore Rd, Lake Pleasant, NY 12108)
2) Saratoga County Jail (6010 County Farm Rd, Ballston Spa, NY 12020)
3) Warren County Jail (1340 State Route 9, Lake George, NY 12845)
3) Washington County Jail (399 Broadway, Fort Edward, NY 12828)
More information on Coordinated Outreach Services in New York