Managing Children’s Services: Program Evaluation
- 3:00 PM (Eastern)
- 2:00 PM (Central)
- 1:00 PM (Mountain)
- 12:00 PM (Pacific)
- Choose evaluation methods that will lead to meaningful and useful feedback
- Explore evaluation models from nonprofits, schools, and other spaces
- Collect feedback not just from caregivers, but also directly from children
- Use the information gathered to improve staff evaluations and to encourage staff to make meaningful changes to programming
- Advocate for youth services using the feedback you collect
Who Should Attend
ALSC is offering this webinar free of charge. During the webinar presentation, due to platform capacity, only the first 100 attendees to log in will be able to access the free webinar. However, all registrants will receive a direct link to the webinar archive post-webinar.
How to Register
Click here to register for this webinar.
computer, internet access