Part 4: Connecting with YES Voters + Part 5: Get out the Vote (Immediately following Part 4): August 4, 2016, 12:00, CST
This workshop details the nuts and bolts of a library field operation including:
- Targeting through using enhanced voter files.
- Phone Banking/Direct Mail/Social Media/Email/Voter Tracking
This workshop brings the previous four together with the ultimate goal of reaching out to Yes voters and getting them to the polls.
Register here: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/e2mcuzeax0q/event/registration.html
Part 3: Message, Marketing, & Media – July 28th, 2016, 12:00, CST
This workshop walks participants through:
- How to develop a campaign message using values and emotional branding.
- Integrating that message into campaign outreach.
- Public presentations.
- Using the media to advance the message.
Register here: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/e8gwutbl7gb/event/registration.html
Part 2: The Best Defense is a Good Offense – July 21, 2016, 12:00, CST
This workshop provides participants with the knowledge needed to:
- Create a campaign plan.
- Recruit volunteer leadership.
- Detail roles and responsibilities.
Register here: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/e3l3fk4nzyp/event/registration.html