Part 3: Message, Marketing, & Media – July 28th, 2016, 12:00, CST
This workshop walks participants through:
- How to develop a campaign message using values and emotional branding.
- Integrating that message into campaign outreach.
- Public presentations.
- Using the media to advance the message.
Register here: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/e8gwutbl7gb/event/registration.html
Part 2: The Best Defense is a Good Offense – July 21, 2016, 12:00, CST
This workshop provides participants with the knowledge needed to:
- Create a campaign plan.
- Recruit volunteer leadership.
- Detail roles and responsibilities.
Register here: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/e3l3fk4nzyp/event/registration.html
Part 1: Building your Base – July 14, 2016, 12:00, CST
This workshop makes the connection between program and services outreach and building a library’s base of support for advocacy. This workshop details:
- Using recent research as well as preparing public service return on investment calculations.
- How to map a community.
- Options for program development – examples used are the Recreation market and local elected officials.
- Connection between customer service and advocacy.
- Use of social media.
- Managing data.
- Using volunteer messengers.
Register here: http://ala.adobeconnect.com/e237rpvpkjb/event/registration.html